Instead of feeling like giving up, explore the options that can help you overcome this disease.
Contact Antonio Silva
Antonio will only respond if a session has been purchased to schedule the day and time. Fields marked with an * are required.
Antonio will work with all clients within 5 business days of their confirmed payment.
What Is Autoimmune Disease?
Autoimmune diseases affect a small portion of the American population and present themselves with a wide variety of symptoms. An autoimmune disease is a condition in which your immune system attacks healthy cells because it sees them as foreign entities that pose a threat to the rest of the body. There are a wide variety of conditions that are classified as autoimmune diseases. Often, doctors aren’t sure what to do or how to treat them, which leaves those suffering from these conditions feeling hopeless and unsure about how to help themselves.
As mentioned above, an autoimmune disease is one where the body’s own immune system attacks itself, thinking that normal cells are actually harmful pathogens. The difficulty with autoimmune diseases is that, in order to treat them, traditional medications have to suppress the immune system to stop the internal attack. This leaves an individual open to infection because of their compromised immune system.
The following are some common autoimmune diseases:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: A condition where the immune system attacks the cartilage in joints, including the joints in the hands and feet.
- Lupus: A disease where the immune system attacks itself, causing inflammation, fatigue, joint pain, rash, and fever.
- Celiac Disease: A disease where the body has a negative immune response to gluten, which is found in wheat, barley, and rye.
- Psoriasis: A probable autoimmune condition that causes itching and scaly patches on the skin. It is often triggered by stress, a cold, or another type of infection.
- Vasculitis: A condition where inflammation occurs in the blood vessels throughout the body. It causes changes to the blood vessel walls and can cut off circulation to vital organs and tissues.
- Grave’s Disease: An autoimmune disease where an individual has an overactive thyroid. Sometimes the thyroid must be removed.
- Sjögren’s Syndrome: A condition that causes dry eyes and dry mouth.
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica: An inflammatory disorder in the shoulders and hips that causes muscular pain and stiffness.
- Multiple Sclerosis: A disease where the immune system attacks the protective covering around nerves, causing nerve damage.
- Ankylosing Spondylitis: A type of inflammatory arthritis that affects large joints and the spine, causing a forward-hunch in the back.
- Type I Diabetes: A chronic condition where the immune system attacks the pancreas. The pancreas produces little to no insulin because of this.
- Alopecia Areata: Sudden hair loss characterized by circular, sometimes overlapping, bald patches.
- Temporal Arteritis: An inflammation of the blood vessels in and around the scalp. It can cause headaches, jaw pain, vision loss, fever, and fatigue.
As a medical intuitive, Antonio has years of experience working with a variety of diseases and conditions. Through a thorough consultation and his unique skills, Antonio is able to work with you to provide relief from your symptoms, and possibly even cure you from your ailment. Contact Antonio today to schedule your consultation with this amazing medical intuitive.